Overnight Parking and Vacation Watches
Overnight street parking and vacation watch requests are now available and processed by using our online portal Frontline. All information will be safely and securely transmitted to the Pingree Grove Police Department from this server.
As a reminder for Overnight Street Parking:
•You must register any vehicles that will be parked on the street during the prohibited parking times from 2am – 5am. Registration should be completed prior to 2am.
•Each residence or vehicle or any combination thereof is limited to five (5) parking requests per calendar month
•Overnight street parking is prohibited when there is two (2) inches or more of snowfall on the roadway or when it is determined by the Pingree Grove Police Department that an anticipated weather event may result in two (2) inches or more of snowfall or any other dangerous condition including but not limited to ice, high winds, drifting snow, etc.
•It is always illegal to park over the sidewalk any time of the day or night
•The following information is required when submitting a request:
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Phone Number
- Make/Model/Color of vehicle
- License Plate number and State
As a reminder for Vacation Watch Requests:
- The Pingree Grove Police Department will make every effort, dependent on call volume, to complete residence checks while you are away.
- Vacation watches are done as a courtesy to our residents.
- The Pingree Grove Police Department is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- The following information is required when submitting a request:
- Contact Name and email
- Your Address
- Contact Person cell and home Phone Number
- Dates you will be gone and are requesting the watch
- Alarm and pet information
- Emergency Contact Person and phone number
- In addition, the following information should be provided in the comments box:
- Any lights or timers that are on
- Any vehicles in the driveway (describe make/model/color/plate)
- Any persons coming to check on the home
- Associated Documents
- Additional Information