Solicitors/Itinerant Merchant/Food Vendor Permit

In order to engage in the activity of a peddler, solicitor, itinerant merchant, or food truck operator, an application for license must be completed and submitted to the Village Clerk by mail or in person at Village Hall, or emailed to

Solicitor’s Permit Information

Solicitor’s Permit Application

 Please review Village Code Title 4-5 regarding Solicitation prior to application.