Where do I dispose of house paint?
Latex paint should be left open to dry out then disposed of with the regular trash collection. Enamel paint can be disposed of at the monthly Kane County Recycling Event at the county building on Randall Road (formerly the Montgomery Ward Building) in Saint Charles on the second Saturday of each month.

The Village office receives a list of other recycling events as they occur so free to call the village for information: 847-464-5533.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I register to vote?
2. Where do I change my drivers license information?
3. What Park District should we contact for children's sports and activities?
4. What school district serves Pingree Grove?
5. Are vehicle stickers or emissions testing required?
6. Does Pingree Grove offer a senior bus for shopping or doctor visits?
7. Is overnight parking permitted on the streets of Pingree Grove?
8. Where can I get a library membership in Pingree Grove?
9. Where do I dispose of house paint?
10. Do I need a permit to make a brick patio in my back yard?
11. Where can I dispose my medications?
12. Where is the post office for the Village, or where is the closest one to the Village?
13. Where is the closest 4th of July fireworks display? Does Pingree Grove have any other holiday celebrations or festivals?
14. Is there a law about how early the workers can start in the morning with the new construction homes? They have started as early as 6 a.m. even on weekends.
15. Do you need a permit for a Pod?