Where do I change my drivers license information?

You can update your drivers license or state ID at any of the Illinois Secretary of State's department of motor vehicle locations. The closest facilities located to Pingree Grove, are Elgin - at 595 South State St, or  Woodstock - 428 S. Eastwood Drive.  For additional information or to make an appointment, visit the Secreary of State's website at: https://www.ilsos.gov/.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I register to vote?
2. Where do I change my drivers license information?
3. What park district is available for children's sports and activities?
4. What school district serves Pingree Grove?
5. Are vehicle stickers required in the Village?
6. Is there public senior transportation available in the Village?
7. Is overnight parking permitted on the streets of Pingree Grove?
8. Where can I get a library card?
9. Where do I dispose of house paint?
10. Do I need a permit for a deck or patio?
11. Where can I dispose unwanted medications?
12. Where is the closest post office to Pingree Grove?
13. Where is the closest 4th of July fireworks display? Does Pingree Grove have any other holiday celebrations or festivals?
14. Do you need a permit for a Pod?