All solicitors must be properly registered with the Village.
- Your safety is important! All commercial solicitor applicants are required to submit to a fingerprint background check by the Pingree Grove Police Department.
- How do you know if a solicitor is legit? Ask to see their solicitation badge assigned by the police department! Solicitation badge must be on their person and will include their photo, company, and the dates approved to solicit.
- Solicitation is allowed during the hours of 9:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- Solicitors are required to adhere to reasonably visible “no soliciting,” “no peddler” posted signage.
- The Village appreciates resident assistance in reporting violators by calling the police non-emergency dispatch at (630) 232-8400.
- Solicitors found in violation of Village Code Title 4, Chapter 5, will be fined.