Saturday, August 19, 2023
Village Municipal Center Parking Lot, 555 Reinking Rd.
The Village of Pingree Grove and Flood Brothers team up to provide Pingree Grove residents with an opportunity to dispose of old electronics and hazardous waste items, in addition to paper shredding.
- Shredding – Paper products
- Consumer Electronics - Computers, laptops, keyboards, monitors, microwaves, DVD/CD players, CD ROM, fax machines, cell phones, VCRs, desktop printers, scanners, gaming systems, related cords, one (1) TV per household
- Hazardous Waste
- Household Chemicals - Ammonia, cleaning compounds, bleach, floor stripper, drain cleaner, rust remover, carpet/upholstery cleaner, tile/shower cleaner
- Automotive Products - Antifreeze, motor oil, oil filters, fluids, polish, waxes, vehicle batteries, upholstery cleaners
- Paint Products - Oil-based paint, latex paint, spray paint, artist paint, wood preservative, stain, caulk, sealers
- Batteries - Batteries of various sizes: AA, AAA, C, D and rechargeable
- Garden Chemicals - Herbicide, insect spray/ insecticide, fertilizer, pesticide, and more
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs - Compact fluorescent lamps (CFL) and straight fluorescent tubes
- Thermometers and thermostats - Numerous items that contain mercury
- Flammable Items - Kerosene, gasoline, solvents
- Syringes and Lancets - Sharps, syringes, needles and lancets
- Swimming Pool Chemicals - Pool acid, stabilizer, chlorine