Water & Sewer Utilities
Water & Sewer Consumption Cost
To fund the Village's water and sewer treatment infrastructure operating expenses, debt service, capital improvements, and replacement costs, a minimum water and sewer combined base rate is imposed on each utility account at a cost of $45 per month, $90 per billing cycle. For 2022 the combined consumption cost is $8.16 per 1,000 gallons utilized (water $3.50/1k gal, sewer $4.66/1k gallons). Bimonthly water consumption is calculated using the measurement from the meter located at each unit.
Water & Sewer Utility Bills
Bills are issued on a bimonthly basis (every-other-month) with the following billing cycle rotation:
- During last week of even numbered months - water consumption meters are read and bills are prepared
- During first week of the following odd numbered month - water/sewer bills are mailed (emailed if on paperless billing)
- By the first Thursday of the following even numbered months - payment is due
View Account Online
Automatic Debit Payments (Auto Pay)
For your convenience the Village offers automatic direct debit from your checking account for payment of utility bills. This is a free service. Simply complete the Auto Pay Form (PDF), attach a voided check or account confirmation from your bank, and submit via email to email@example.com, or drop off at the Village Municipal Center during normal business hours. Your payment for the next billing cycle will be automatically debited from your checking account on the date due.
Pay Online or by Phone:
Pay your utility bill via the Online Utility Portal or by phone at 1-844-904-2281. Utilizing the online utility portal or phone payment system will incur separate processing fees as follows:
- Debit or credit cardpayments will incur a 3% processing service fee based on account balance; $1.50 minimum fee.
- Electronic check payments will incur a flat processing service fee of $1.50.
You will need access to your acount number and PIN, located at the top half of your utility bill, to utilize the online utility portal.
Additional Payment Options
- Mail to, or pay in person at the Village Municipal Center, 555 Reinking Rd., Pingree Grove, IL 60140, during normal business hours Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Drop check payments in the 24/7 secured utility drop box located in the Municipal Center parking lot
- Online Personal Bank Payment - this process can take up to 10 days for payment to be received, please schedule your payment accordingly to ensure received by date due.