Pay or Mediate a Ticket

Municipal Parking Tickets & Violations

Payment for parking and ordinance violation citations can be made by credit card or electronic check through the Village's online payment portal. Cash or check payments can be made at the Police Department or the Municipal Center during normal business hours. 

If you received a parking ticket and would like to request a mediation review, complete and submit an online Parking Mediation Form, or download and print a hard copy  Parking Mediation Form and drop it off at the Police Station or email it to  You will be  contacted with a decision once a review is completed.

Ordinance Ticket - Copy

State Citations

The Pingree Grove Police Department cannot accept payment for state-related citations - traffic tickets, moving violations, etc.   Citations issued for state-related violations are transmitted to, and directly managed by the Kane County Circuit Clerk's office in St. Charles. 

Citations can be paid through the Clerk's online payment portal, or in person at - 540 S. Randall Rd., St. Charles, beginning ten (10) business days from date the citation was issued, up and until three (3) business days prior to the scheduled court date.  Otherwise, payment can be made on  the scheduled court date at the Elgin Branch Court, 150 Dexter Ct., Elgin.

State Citation - Copy