Licenses & Permits

Liquor License

In order for businesses to serve liquor, a license must be obtained. Please contact the Village Administrator for further information.

Building Permits

The Village requires building permits for most types of construction. View codes and rates.

​Solicitors/Itinerant Merchant/Food Vendor Permit

The Village requires solicitor permits for all door-to-door solicitors, itinerant merchants, and food vendors (including mobile and fixed location trucks).  View Solicitor page.